My New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Embodying ‘I Am who I Am’ and not defending it
2. Being impervious to the wrongful projections of others
3. Continuing to seek a state of increased awakeness
4. Aligning myself with a state of balance that honors my selfhood and need for rest and restoration
5. Creating boundaries and maintaining them from a place of empowerment and grace
6. Choosing health and nourishment to heal and restore my Four Body System
(I don’t want to include owning more or better material possessions or making more money or any illusory earthly goals).
7. My Earthly goals are nothing more than continuing to serve what is true and adds to the authentic healing and integrity of the collective consciousness.
8. Let’s begin 2017 Authentically and with Integrity.
These are the two words for 2017, which will lead us out of illusion and into the Truth.
What are your resolutions?